Each Friday (or thereabouts)! I will endeavour to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Matcha White Hot Chocolate sounds like a good idea to me.
- The biggest Solar Farm in the UK has just connected to the National Grid - It has the potential to power 14,000 homes.
- How important are 'brands' to you?
- A shocking photo essay on the damage Monsanto has reaped on Argentina.
- Enjoy some photo's of Galway City.
- I'm a big fan of Persimmon's or 'Sharon Fruit' as they are known here - So when I heard about this new Beer, made using a 300 year old recipe in the US, I was intrigued.
- Birch Beer also floats my boat.
- An interesting piece about honey and how the number of products naming it as a key ingredient has doubled over the past four years in the UK.
- With the New Year fast approaching this guide on pouring and serving Champagne might be handy!
- I'm a little bit obsessed with Jack Hall's designed Hatch House at the moment.
- One of my favourite sites for all things liquid - Alcademics.
- Whilst we are discussing drinks and New Year, I'm really liking the look and sound of this cocktail. If you are not so sure, one of these Champagne one's should work.
Greetings from the middle of Christmas week!
We are having a lovely time here in Baile Mheiriceá, it's frosty and we're playing, colouring (lots of colouring), planting trees, making fires, eating, drinking and resting - It is such a treat to be able to stay in bed until the sun is high.
The reason I enjoy Christmas so much, I realise - Is because we get to do all these things - together.
A sacred time and space.