Each Friday (or thereabouts)! I will endeavour to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Yes I have said it before and will say it again and keep on saying it, Organic is better, especially agroecological farming - For so many reasons.
- I make no secret of my new found lust for small homes and houses, here are Treehugger's Top 10 of 2014.
- ...And their Top 10 green architecture posts of 2014.
- As we are looking at 2014 Review's, here is another one, this time concerning another of my favourite things...
- Cocktails - 3 ingredients - 12 food writers. From a Pomegranate Bellini's to a Moscow Mule's.
- If you set yourself a few goals at the start of the year, you may find this helpful? I did.
- Yum, butternut squash hanging around your pantry? maybe you should try making this Mead, I'm definitely going to.
- Its great to see Galway based Solaris Tea making the Guardian newspaper Top 5 Great Green Teas!
- America's top 100 landowners of 2014 is an interesting list - There are quite a few on the list of Irish decent, including the top landowner who owns 2,200,200 acres, as well as 4 Hotels over here in Ireland!
- Everything is Connected - I am such a firm believer of this. Fashion Revolution are working with the European Year for Development to help spread the gospel. Re-think your shopping and be aware of where the items you buy originate and who makes them - Apply this thinking to all that you buy - Who grows, makes or prepares what ultimately ends up in your shopping bag?
Wow, I have just realised that this is my first 'This Week' of 2015, where does the time go? I'm busy these days making plans and re-evaluating, I suppose i'm probably not the only person who does this at the start of a new year -
The trick of course, is to stick to whatever plans you might make, this within itself is a plan!
- So we will see what delights 2015 has to offer, new doors and bright skies ahead.