Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- I have been busy at it all week and will continue into the weekend - It is definitely the time of the year to bring the outdoors indoors and enjoy smells such as pine and juniper as you go about your indoor chores - Take this as inspiration.
- Do you know someone who cares about food sustainability and likes to read? Here are a few books that may well put a smile on their face.
- This year I'm going to make nearly all of my gifts for Christmas - If you are thinking of doing the same but don't have a lot of time on your hands, there is always an answer…
- If you are fond of Irish proverbs, hoodies and T.Shirts…
- Dressing the table for christmas is one of my favourite things to do, so you can understand why these lights and these ideas caught my eye.
- Planning on buying your cranberries soon, buy Irish!
- …And here you will find a nice recipe for Cranberry & White chocolate muffins, along with many more yummy christmas bakes.
- I love this Advent Calendar from Nature Detectives - and so do the children - Score!
The wind is whipping around Baile Mheiriceá today and the forecast is set for it to stay pretty much the same for the next few days. The weather is quite bizarre, it was 15º yesterday - 15º in December. I must admit, I would prefer if the temperature would dip a little over the next week or so. I suppose I'm just old fashioned at heart - I like my Christmas to be cold and crisp.
This weekend I plan to continue to deck the halls, as well as spending a lot of time in the Christmas Kitchen - and I suppose I had also better start some of that Christmas crafting if anyone on my list is to actually receive anything on Christmas Day!